1. Looks are important. Even though I am well aware that looks does not fully define a person and that in most cases, it is rather the personalities/ characters of the person that makes us stay; I cannot deny the fact that it has always been a huge privilege to have good looks. That fact is emphasized even more in “The picture of Dorian Gray” and I was blessed to read it at the right time.
2. It is not that good if no one hates you.
Well, it does not necessary mean one need to start gaining hatred as much as he/she can right now. Rather than that, I think it would be nice if we could see our own life as a dish, which need both sugar and salt to taste best.
3. Should we follow the rule?
For each individual, I assume there are always rule that should be followed and rules that should be broken or got rid of. The thing is how can we decide which one to kept and which one to discard, and how to know that it is the right thing to do? And in case the rule is considered nonsense, should one just give up and move to another place where it doesn’t apply or make a revolution to change it?
4. It is better to be alone than to be with someone/people who make(s) you feel lonely. However, being alone in a long term is not good either. I believe there are always people who would treat you nice and filled you with love; it is just the matter of patience and courage.
5. There are not bad people or good people. There are only people who is good or bad sometimes, who is good to this person and bad to another, who is genuinely good but decides to be bad for any reasons and vice versa, etc. Therefore, saying somebody is good or bad needs way more than just our evaluations.